Monday, February 28, 2011

At the end of the week pedaling begins

The snow that was suppse to hit SB never did - but it has been chlly here. I haven't done as much riding while in Santa Barbara as I had thought I would, but I have found some good hills while here. I am looking forward to officially starting on Friday! Ready to get into a riding routine! Kate and I head to San Diego on Wednesday after we drop my parents off to start their journey back to England. Then on Thursday late morning I will meet the other riders for the first time. I am anxious to meet everyone and get started, not anxious to say goodbye to Kate however. I am so thankful to be able to follow this dream. Friday will be here soon!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Fiona! have a great first day of riding!

    ReplyDelete